IT SYSTEM ADMIN
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Junior or Mid Level System Administrator to join the NAPNOK Skopje Team.
Position: Senior Electronic Engineer
NAPNOK GAMES is an award-winning studio located in the heart of Copenhagen and with offices in Skopje and Minneapolis. Our mission is to create groundbreaking local/ social multiplayer games driven by novel interfaces and new technologies.
Currently, we are working on an exciting new toyline and we are looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join our Micro Robotics team.
The role can be a contract or full-time employee, depending on the candidate.
Come join us in building the toys of the future!
– Electronic engineering skills (analog and digital)
– Understanding schematics, components, and existing circuit designs
– Experience with using measuring instruments (multimeter, oscilloscope)
– PCB design software (Eagle CAD)
– Tinkering, experimenting, and design of circuits
– Experience with soldering SMD and THT parts with soldering iron as well as – hot air rework
– Problem-solving (debugging circuits, PCB’s and other hardware issues)
– Precise hand control for working with tiny components and doing fine adjustments to 3D printed parts by hand or rotary tools.
– Experience with prototyping and assembling components
– We are an English language-based office. All work is done in English and English proficiency is a primary job requirement
– Verifiable education and/or experience in Electronics Engineering or similar disciplines
– Embraces teamwork
– Open-minded and innovative
– Great communication skills
– To apply for this position please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible
– Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously.
– Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
– Place and address: st.Kiril and Metodij no.50 , 1000, Skopje
– The activity of the firm: Game development studio
– Contact person and contact information: email@example.com